Friday, May 8, 2009

****************DOTOLOGY****************
Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your namefollowed by "ology".
***********FOODOLOGY***************
What is your salad dressing of choice?*Catalina
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?*Johnny Carinos
What could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick *Raw egg noodles (American Beauty medium), Hot Tamales, Yogurt with blueberries and granola
What are your pizza toppings of choice?*Canadian bacon and pineapple
What do you eat on your toast?*Butter
***********TECHNOLOGY***************
How many televisions are in your house?*five
What color is your cell phone?*orange
***************BIOLOGY******************
Are you right-handed or left-handed?*right
Have you ever had anything removed from your body?*Gall bladder, Uterus, Ovaries, Appendix
What was the last heavy item you lifted?*A Patient
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Fainted, does that count?.
************BULLCRAPOLOGY**************
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?*Probably not. Everyone dies someday of something..
If you could change your name, what would you change it to?*I wouln't change it; it's unique.
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?On poor days I'd do it for a dollar!************DUMBOLOGY******************
How many pairs of flip flops do you own?* probably 3 pair. I own more high heels.
Last time you had a run-in with the cops?* Never had one. I'm the good girl remember>!
Last person you talked to?* Mike
Last person you hugged? Quinn
***************FAVORITOLOGY****************
Season?* Not deer season, elk seson, moose season, duck season, or any animal season!
Holiday?*Black Friday is a holiday for me and I love Christmas.
Day of the week?* Saturday. I get something done around the house sometimes
Month?*June
***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************
Missing someone?*My dad
Mood?*Contemplative
What are you listening to?*Music on the blog
Watching * Time pass by
Worrying about..Quinn and how he is almost out of my house and on his own, Kodi and her associations, Kyra and her grades and as always money.
***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************
First place you went this morning?*Wellcome Mart to buy a Rock-star and then to work
What's the last movie you saw** Twilight in the theater, Marley and me at home
Do you smile often** I hope so
Sleeping Alone Tonight**YESSSS!!!!
***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************
Do you always answer your phone? I never get the chance to answer the phone, I live with 3 teenagers
Its four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?* At four in the morning, I don't care who it is.
If you could change your eye color what would it be? Blue to match everyone else in my family
What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?*Don't know
Do you own a digital camera?*yes
Do you have a pet fish?*Nope. A dog, a cat, and 2 pasture ornaments
Favorite Christmas song(s)*What Child Is This
What's on your wish list for your birthday?*TIME
Can you do push ups?*probably a few
Can you do a chin up?*Absolutely not
Does the future make you more nervous or excited?*nervous, the economy is bad, my kids are growing too fast.
Do you have any saved texts?*No...
Ever been in a car wreck?*Yes, and a bus wreck
Do you have an accent?*No, people say I have strange sayings though
What is the last song to make you cry?*Daddy's Hands
Plans tonight??** I'm alone so i am going to blog for a while, watch a chick flick, eat raw egg noodle, drink diet coke and sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?*Doesn't everybody at one point in their life
Name 3 things you bought yesterday.*Diet Coke, egg noodles, gas and Quinn's graduation announcements
Have you ever been given roses?*Yes but not very often
Current worry?*the economy and my kids
Current hate right now?* A doctor that is very disrespectful to me; hate is the appropriate term for our relationship.
Met someone who changed your life?* Everyone you meet has an impact on your life in some way, but Mike definitely impacted mine the most.
How will you bring in the New Year?*Probably playing board games with the family
What song represents you?* One Hot Mama by Trace Adkins!!haha.
Name three people who might complete this?*? Don't know
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?*I'd like my body to go back in time but I want to retain all my knowledge.
Do you have any tattoos/piercings?*Ears twice, a tattoo on my right ankle.
Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now?*Uh Yah
Would you be a pirate?*I am a pirate. I had to wear a patch for a year after my sinus surgery because I was blinder than usual. ARGH Matey!!!!!
What songs do you sing in the shower?*I don't
Ever had someone sing to you?*NO
When did you last cry?*3 weeks ago after a meeting with that doctor
Are you afraid of being alone?*Yes, not because I can't do for myself, I just don't want to have to
Do you like to cuddle?*Occassionally.
Have you held hands with anyone today?*Yes, a patient that was scared
Who was the last person you took a picture of?*Quinn and Ashlee at prom
What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?* Rock of course. I grew up in the greatest generation of music, big hair bands
Do you believe in staying close with your ex?*I don't really have an ex. I married at seventten, there wasn't time for too many.
Are most of the friends in your life new or old?*New a few old, when you work most friends are coworkers and since we just moved here everyone is new.
Do you like pulpy orange juice?*Hate all kinds of orange juice, might as well just drink heartburn from a cup
What is something your friends make fun of you for?*raw egg noodles, few understand the need I have for them

No comments:

Post a Comment


I don't normally like pictures of me, but Quinn took this picture when we were taking his graduation pictures and it isn't too bad.

Boyd, Brad and Mike at Brad's wedding. You can call them the 3 amigos, the 3 muskateers or the 3 stooges.