Friday, July 3, 2009





































We just returned from a wonderful vacation to Yellowstone National Park. It was so much fun and the kids really enjoyed it. It is the first real vacation we have had, where we actually went somewhere for a length of time andtook time off work with "vacation hours" I got alot of awesome pictures and I am going to make a paper scrapbook of our vacation memories. FUN!!! The title picture we had taken at the Upper Falls of the Yellowstone River. It was so beautiful and sounded like thunder as it roared over the falls. It was also frightening for me how many kids were there and it was so high. I just worried and almost got sick of the thought that they weren't being watched closely and they would fall over the edge.! But it was beautiful and my second favorite sight in the Park.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you finally posted and that you had fun with your cute family. Yeah, Kodi's outfit wouodn't be so bad if it weren't for those shoes!!! Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, Dottie ...... your babies are grown. And beautiful ! And Quinn is so handsome and grown-up ...... I can't believe how time goes on - with or without us. You and Mike look great. I do miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete


I don't normally like pictures of me, but Quinn took this picture when we were taking his graduation pictures and it isn't too bad.

Boyd, Brad and Mike at Brad's wedding. You can call them the 3 amigos, the 3 muskateers or the 3 stooges.